Ways to, help any at-risk student Character Development in just three steps.
This bold statement comes from Jamahl Keyes, the nation’s leading Character Development authority, student leadership speaker and Teacher Professional Development trainer.
Jamahl Keyes is a verypowerful top ratedspeaker who’s straightforward speaking style is oftenin demandworldwidein his Character development Assembly Program he reveals:
• The great need ofgood character not matter what grade level you are in.
• How character determines how successful you will end upat schooland life.
• The Benefits associated withgood Character Development
• What will happen to you if your character is not good.
• How you are judge by your character.
• How hanging out with people with good character can help you get favor.
• The Character development strategies ofvery successfulpeople.
Jamahl Keyes, Award Winning Character Development speaker have receivedcritical acclaim in themedia, educators publications and teachers and administrators from around the country. He’s appeared on The Family Channel, CNN, NBC, FOX and CBS. He’s been interviewed by over 250 radio and talk shows, newspapers and magazines.
Jamahl has very clever and fun ways in whichhe keeps the target audienceattention, he makes use ofmagic, visual effects, comedy and true to lifestories to teachthe audienceand give them key Character Development strategies that will help them be successful in school, college and beyond.
By the end ofhis presentations students wish tohang aroundand ask him deeper questionsCharacter. In some instancesJamahl ask schools to give him the at-risk students in a classroom after his Character Development School Assembly, so that he can do a special student leadership workshop session.