Tips on how to, help any at-risk student Character Development in just three steps.
This bold statement arises fromJamahl Keyes, the nation’s leading Character Development authority, student leadership speaker and Teacher Professional Development trainer.
Jamahl Keyes is certainly apowerful top rated speaker who’s straight forward speaking style is alwayspopularworldwidein his Character development Assembly Program he reveals:
• The need forgood character not matter what grade level you are in.
• How character determines how successful you'll beat schooland life.
• The Advantages ofgood Character Development
• What will happen to you if your character is not good.
• How you are judge by your character.
• How hanging out with people with good character can help you get favor.
• The Character development strategies ofvery successfulpeople.
Jamahl Keyes, Award Winning Character Development speaker have receivedcritical acclaim in themedia, educators publications and teachers and administrators from around the country. He’s appeared on The Family Channel, CNN, NBC, FOX and CBS. He’s been interviewed by over 250 radio and talk shows, magazines and newspapers.
Jamahl has very clever and fun strategies he keeps the target audience attention, he uses magic, visual effects, comedy and every day lifestories to teachthe viewersand give them key Character Development strategies that will help them be successful in school, college and beyond.
Afterhis presentations students enjoy tohang out and ask him deeper questions regarding Character. In some casesJamahl ask schools to give him the at-risk students in a classroom after his Character Development School Assembly, so that he can do a special student leadership workshop session.