The way to, help any at-risk student Character Development in just three steps.
This bold statement arises fromJamahl Keyes, the nation’s leading Character Development authority, student leadership speaker and Teacher Professional Development trainer.
Jamahl Keyes is definitely apowerful award winningspeaker who’s straightforward speaking style is always popular worldwide in his Character development Assembly Program he reveals:
• The significance of good character not matter what grade level you are in.
• How character determines how successful you will bein collegeand life.
• The Advantages ofgood Character Development
• What will happen to you if your character is not good.
• How you are judge by your character.
• How hanging out with people with good character can help you get favor.
• The Character development tips forsuccessfulpeople.
Jamahl Keyes, Award Winning Character Development speaker have gotten critical acclaim through the media, educators publications and teachers and administrators from around the country. He’s appeared on The Family Channel, CNN, NBC, FOX and CBS. He’s been interviewed by over 250 radio and talk shows, magazines and newspapers.
Jamahl has very clever and fun techniqueshe keeps the crowd attention, he makes use of magic, visual effects, comedy and real world stories to teach the audience and give them key Character Development strategies that will help them be successful in school, college and beyond.
Afterhis presentations students wish tohang around and ask him deeper questions regarding Character. Sometimes Jamahl ask schools to give him the at-risk students in a classroom after his Character Development School Assembly, so that he can do a special student leadership workshop session.