Might As Well Play A Motivational CD And Hope For The Best!
In every corporate event, many employees dread the meet and great time and feel very un motivated to be motivated to have a great time and learn what they need to learn to be a better team player; unfortunately 8 out of 10 people that go to a corporate function dread it because of the motivational keynote speaker at pass events where not motivating or entertaining enough to be a impact.
“Finding the right keynote speaker that will make a big impact and deliver a unforgettable message that will change lives for the better is no small task, but is very important if you want to motivate your guest.” says Motivational keynote Speaker Jamahl Keyes. Author, Speaker and Leadership training. “Avoiding failure choosing the right keynote speaker is easily preventable. It’s easy steps that can be taken.”
What questions every event planner should ask them before starting hiring a keynote speaker to speak for their group:
- Do you have testimonials from clients that fit our profile?
- What type of entertainment do you use to keep the audience engage?
- Can you tailor your message to our group’s philosophy?
- Do you have any materials that we may be able to give to our guest, to reinforce your message?
- Can your presentation fit in any part of our event?
Motivational Keynote Speaker Jamahl Keyes is a keynote speaker with over 15 years experience presenting presentations for associations and companies throughout the world. He is a Leadership training expert and author of two top selling books,101 Ways to market and advertise you and Leadership Magic.