Ideas on how to hire the right Anti Bully and Character development assembly speaker For your School Assembly Indianapolis.
Let’s get straight tothe pointhere. The summer will come to a close before you know itand you’ll end upthinking, “Darn, I didn’t hire a speaker yet for our elementary, middle school or highschool Anti Bully and Character development school assembly event.
Your feelings are:
1. I want aseasoned student leadership speaker which will correspond with our students.
2. I want the Anti Bully and Character Development message that may connect and make a defining point that will be recall the entire school year.
3. I desire astudent leadership speaker that may address all of the current issues facing studentsof todayin a entertaining way and not bore the students to death.
Task for you is to find yourself an Anti Bully and Character Development assembly program that will make you look like a HERO to your students for the present and future. You want aAnti Bully and Character development speaker which will help boost theculture and spirit of your school setting the new year on the right note.
Here i will discuss three tips when deciding ona good Anti Bully and Character Development program for your upcoming school assembly:
1. Do the research. You probably havebrochures, post cards, flyers, in the school assembly folder that have come through direct mail. Also, google Anti Bully and Character Development Assembly on the internet. Don’t generally go lookingat the sponsored searches because speakers pay to be listed. Also glance at theorganic searches right under the sponsored links. The higher they are rated organically tells you quite a bit – How long they’ve been speaking, how relevant they are to the key word“Keywords” you’ve used, and their popularity as an expert representing that keyword.
When you find a speaker, two, or three that you like make contact with that speaker by phone, email, or by website.
2. Make Contact withSpeaker(s). You are the coordinator of the school assembly or conference you are planning so you know what you want in terms of a Anti Bully and Character Development assembly program and the overall theme of your event. You can’t expect the speaker to know. Therefore, I am surein looking at the speakers website and videos you now have a decent idea of what you know the speaker speaks about or the speakers style. Don’t assume. That is why you're making contact with the speaker.
3. Ask to acquire more information. You have discussed the budgetand the speaker’s fee. Now it's about time toask for more information as you are considering hiring this speaker. Ask for themedia kit or the speakers packet of information. The speaker should gladly send you more information.
Some speakers say, “All the information is available on the site.” Some speakers have more information that they can send you such as:
a. Letters of referrals
b. Video clipof a recent talk
This info should help you in hiring a wonderful Anti Bully and Character Development speaker for the next event. Finding the perfect Anti Bully and Character Development assembly program isn’t easy. It is rather stressful when you are trying to select a speaker that can impact young impressionable minds. Your job is to find a speaker that can relate to your students.
Today’s students require a speaker that is real, entertaining and direct. They want one that treats them like young adults and doesn’t disrespect them by speaking right down tothem. Find a speaker that will leave a lasting impression and that will touch hearts and change lives!