How to, help any at-risk student Character Development in just three steps.
This bold statement comes from Jamahl Keyes, the nation’s leading Character Development authority, student leadership speaker and Teacher Professional Development trainer.
Jamahl Keyes is a very powerful award winning speaker who’s straightforward speaking style is always in demand all over the world in his Character development Assembly Program he reveals:
- The importance of good character not matter what grade level you are in.
- How character determines how successful you will be in school and life.
- The Benefits of good Character Development.
- What will happen to you if your character is not good.
- How you are judge by your character.
- How hanging out with people with good character can help you get favor.
- The Character development secrets of very successful people.
Jamahl Keyes, Award Winning Character Development speaker have received critical acclaim from the media, educators publications and teachers and administrators from around the country. He’s appeared on The Family Channel, CNN, NBC, FOX and CBS. He’s been interviewed by over 250 radio and talk shows, newspapers and magazines.
Jamahl has very clever and fun ways that he keeps the audience attention, he uses magic, visual effects, comedy and real life stories to educate the audience and give them key Character Development strategies that will help them be successful in school, college and beyond.
By the end of his presentations students love to hang around and ask him deeper questions about Character. In some cases Jamahl ask schools to give him the at-risk students in a classroom after his Character Development School Assembly, so that he can do a special student leadership workshop session.