“Discover the hidden secrets to motivating your students to work harder, want more and be successful.”
What would happen if your students where self motivated?
Would they learn more from you?
- Would it change the whole dynamic of your school and/or youth organization?
“The Magic In You”,School Assembly Programs will open doors for any student of the 21st century like never before!”
In “The Magic In You”, School Assembly Program Indianapolis Indiana your students Will Learn:
- How to, be successful in school and life.
- How to, prepare themselves for college
- How to, build the needed leadership and Character Development skills to be successful.
- How to, stay focused in an unfocused society.
- In the Anti Bully School Assembly Show the methods and strategies revealed will help your students build a Anti Bully Culture in your school and community.
In “The Magic In You”, School Assembly Program Indianapolis Indiana Professional Development services talk for teachers and parents they Will Learn:
- How to, motivate the student of the 21st century.
- How to, reach any child that suffers from Vicarious trauma disorder.
- How to, help students that suffer from Compassion Fatigue disorder.
- How to, get your students to listen and take action in school and life.
- Violence prevention methods to, defuse any type of hostile situation in and out the classroom.
“The Magic In You” Youth Programs and Teachers Professional Development services presentation are perfect for anyone you is in need for a:
- Motivational Youth Keynote Speaker
- School Assembly Speaker
- Anti Bully and Character Education Assembly
- Teachers Professional Development Services Workshops/Breakout Sessions
- Youth Rallies
- Youth Leadership Events
- OR DECA and JAG type of ceremonies.
Who Is “The Magic In You” School Assembly Program Indianapolis Indiana Development services programs for?
Top selling Author, Speaker and America’s #1 School Assembly Speaker Jamahl Keyes- The Magic Motivator is nationally recognized for his award winning School Assembly Program Indianapolis Indiana Shows “The Magic In You” . He has educated, edu-tained and amazed elementary students, middle school students, High School Students, Teachers and administrators all over North and South America. His up tempo style, magic effects and story telling incorporated in all of his shows makes everyone present very attentive and responsive. His Anti Bully School Assembly Show has been featured for School Assemblies, conferences and youth rallies to just name a few.
About America’s #1 School Assembly Speaker Jamahl Keyes:
Hi, I am Jamahl Keyes-The Magic Motivator Motivational Youth Keynote Speaker and creator of The Magic In You, Youth Programs and Teachers Professional Development services.
I have been a Motivational Youth Keynote Speaker, author and trainer for over 20 years. I have worked for numerous Charter school corporations, School Corporations, Youth Organizations and Colleges as a school assembly speaker, Teachers professional development services trainer and motivational youth keynote speaker for: Notre Dame University, Concept Schools and DECA to just name a few.
When I discovered in the 80’s (in my classroom) the power of using the visual arts of magic tricks and theater, comedy, audience participation and real-life stories to educate students and adults so that they retain the information longer and faster.
I was inspired to create The Magic In You Youth Programs and Teachers Professional Development services programs.
I found people are always ready and willing to learn if you present it to them in a fun and interactive way. Mixing magic and comedy dialogue with a message works because the audience is being presented great information that they all retain because The Magic In You,Youth Programs and Teachers Professional Development services presentations uses all VAK (Visual, Auditory, and Kin-aesthetic) learning styles simultaneously, meaning NO ONE is BORED in any of the programs..
I understand the importance of the information I share in all of “The Magic In You”, youth programs and Teachers Professional Development services presentations and let’s face it if the presentation is 45 Min, 90 Min or even 120 Min it is important for me that the people that I am presenting to use the strategies that I reveal to them. That is why I have FREE, Fun and Interactive Give-A-Ways that I give away in all of my programs.